Friday, April 9, 2010

My wish-list

A girl can dream right?  To be perfectly honest, I am living my dream. I get to be a SAHM – something I always dreamt of, but didn’t think was possible. However, I have realized, that with living your dream, comes sacrifice. My sacrifice? Giving up my lifestyle I had pre-baby.

So for a moment, and just a moment as I don’t want to tease myself, I came up with a wish-list. Things I would have bought myself if I hadn’t been a Stay-At-Home-Mom……

A case of my FAVORITE wine.
14 hands Merlot. Can’t buy it at the grocery store, 
have to buy it by the case. $$$$$

14-hands-merlot-b

Seven’s Dojo Crop in Dark LA
Sevens

Shelving unit to organize our garage.
I cry every time I go out there, the mess makes me very very sad.
Shelves 

Wine Rack
Wine rack

BCBGeneration Tina’s in Chai
shoes 

Wall Gallery – not this specific one, but something similar. Frames are expensive.
wall gallery

GMC Acadia
Acadia

iphone
iphone

King Bedroom set w/ a Heavenly Bed mattress
bedroom

Vacation back to Kauai………….ahhhh Poipu Beach
poipu beach

BOB Double Jogging Stroller (True, I wouldn’t want this if I didn’t have Jackson, but I want it, damnit)
Bob

Jackson’s name engraved on a pendant (I’m just throwing this one in because I love it. Hint! Hint! Shane).
NamesOnAChain

4 comments:

Care said...

Ahh so fun to dream :) Wine, yummy!!

Oh and why the double jogger??!!? Are you pregnant!?

Amber Red said...

b...call me I know where you can get it by the bottle for 10.99 :)

The Story of Us said...

Amber - It's the QFC on 99 right? If so, I'm going tomorrow!

Care - Nope, definitely not pregnant! I watch my niece 3 days a week - so I need a double stroller for those days :)

Jewel said...

Yep me too! We're having a yard sale and I'm really hoping I can earn enough to buy something on my wish list...even something small would make me so happy:)

I think you could probaly do the photo gallery for pretty cheap, using some black plastic frames (really cheap at Michaels) and finding others at yard sales and painting them to match.