Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Standing!

Jackson has begun to stand! And here I thought sitting was the coolest trick my kid could do! The first time he actually pulled himself up and stood was on Shane’s birthday (Jackson’s 8 month birthday), in the bathtub at Shane’s parents house.  Progressively, he has been pulling and standing with a little spot here and there from someone. He usually falls, but gets right back up – he’s determined to master it (like his mama).

Although he’s not crawling yet, he is well on his way with that too. He can get himself up on all fours and rock, and then lunge himself to what he wants…..crawling and walking – dang our kid is getting old!

IMG_9980 IMG_9983 IMG_9986 IMG_9990

1 comment:

Care said...

Yay for standing. It's crazy huh? I kinda miss my little blob baby that would stay still for pictures, LOL. Don't tell her I called her a blob. :)

I will definitely have a pina colada for you. yumm!! We never go on dates or go anywhere, so I am excited.

When I get back, we should do a playdate or something. I saw your 1st bday status on FB. Sounds/looks awesome!! I'd love to check that place out!