Just a normal day here at the Makanani house…..except JACKSON WALKED TODAY!!!!!!!
He has taken 2 steps before, but nothing consistent, until today. He took 3 steps…..and I freaked out! Then, I caught some steps on video……then he did it again, 3 more steps (for the 3rd time). He got a little cranky (hungry and tired) so we took a little break, but I am beyond excited right now!!!
2 comments:
That is quite the little athlete you have there! I love the pics from little gym. My daughter is a little more than a month younger than him and she just started crawling....I can't picture her doing the uneven bars or balance beam quite yet! haha!
This is so exciting Brianne! But what I enjoy even more than what Jackson is doing in the video, is seeing how genuinely excited and proud you are, of all of these little moments that Jackson is sharing with you! You were born to be a mom, and I never had any doubts that you would be an excellent one!
Post a Comment