Jackson started his first set of swim lessons on Monday – and not shocking, he loved it. Jackson enjoys being in the water just about as much as he enjoys eating – and he did really well with his first lesson.
We signed him up for Monday/Wednesday classes at the Mountlake Terrace pavilion, and what a trip down memory lane that is! Both Shane and I went there as kids!
I’m not gonna lie when I say that this first class was MAYHEM. There were tons of kids, along with DOUBLE TONS of parents….I thought Shane was going to lose it when he saw how many people were in the pool, but Jackson didn’t bat an eyelash – so Daddy & Jackson jumped in the pool together!
I won’t bore you with all the cool stuff Jackson did, but I will share a few of the 97 photos I took ;)
1 comment:
So cute! I am shocked to see how many Daddy's there take their babies to swim lessons. I have been taking Lilah since she was 6 months (she Looooooves swimming) and I have never had a Dad in a class with us. Looks like they had tons of fun though!
Post a Comment