Yesterday I took Jackson to the Little Gym in Lynnwood. They offer a FREE INTRODUCTORY CLASS to check the place out and see how your little one likes it….Uhhhhh Jackson likey.
I wasn’t sure what to expect, but Steve, the gym owner was awesome at making me feel a part of the gang, showing me and Jackson just what to do.
At first Jackson was a little shy, but he warmed up and got right into the group doing summersaults, jumping on the big inflatable thing, swinging from the bars and playing with the balls. Before I knew it, the hour was up and although I was exhausted, I wanted more for Jackson.
We are going to see if we can cut some costs somewhere so we can get Jackson into the summer session. He has so much energy – I feel like he needs a good outlet for it – this might be our answer!
Yep, I’m that mom that took 100 photos of my kid at Little Gym.
1 comment:
We love the Little Gym!! It is so good for them!!
Post a Comment