Monday, March 28, 2011

Baby Shower

Sunday, March 27, 2011 marked the baby shower celebrating the impending arrival of our baby girl, Malia Christine.  My moms, sisters, and cousins came together to throw the most beautiful shower I’ve ever been too.  And, I was lucky enough to have 25 of the most amazing women in my life attend.  The generosity of these women BLOWS me away – I truly hope I am able to give them what they have given me. And it’s not the gifts I’m talking about; it’s the love, support, strength and friendship each one has shown me during our relationship.  I value every single women that came out to celebrate with me.

A huge shout out to my sister-in-law Leina – You did an amazing job of rallying the troops and coming up with a beautiful shower for me – the day would not have been possible without you!  All the special touches that I know you worked so hard to make perfect – were noticed! I noticed! I love you Reina!

To my moms – thank you for hosting/cooking/cleaning/decorating/preparing and for loving your granddaughter the way you do. She is one lucky little girl to have such inspirational and loving grandma’s to look up to!

   IMG_6759200485_10150118368828310_649678309_6565041_6988913_nIMG_6768IMG_6776IMG_6761IMG_6758  IMG_6762 IMG_6763  IMG_6769 IMG_6815  195892_10150118364598310_649678309_6564954_893155_n189841_10150118367003310_649678309_6565019_214857_n  IMG_6868 199564_10150118367883310_649678309_6565031_7502819_n 188630_10150118367818310_649678309_6565030_3022549_n 189708_10150118369838310_649678309_6565055_4000793_n 190015_10150118370003310_649678309_6565057_8250167_n 
196489_10150118369638310_649678309_6565051_6626933_n
My favorite photo – me, my mommy and Malia in utero.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful shower :) That is so nice that your family and friends did a shower for your second baby. Around here people just have showers for their first child, but I think its nice to celebrate every new baby!
And also, you looked amazing. I loved your outfit...very fresh and springy!