Monday, March 28, 2011

Weeks 33 & 34

 33 weeks34 weeks

What weeks? 33 and 34 
Total weight gain: 35 lbs (and measuring 35 weeks pregnant).
Baby Growth: little over 4 pounds and has passed the 17-inch mark to 4 3/4 pounds and is almost 18 inches long.
Maternity clothes?: All maternity
Stretch marks?: Nope!
Sleep?: Is getting worse each week (preparation for what is to come?). Waking up to pee every 2 hours and then waking up at 5am to Malia doing gymnastics for about an hour. 
Best moment this week?: Hands down my baby shower (post to follow).  I LOVE the women in my life – they all take such good care of me (and my baby girl). I got a little choked up during the shower – I feel so loved! 
Movement?: This girl is a mover and a shaker.  
Food cravings?: Anything with sugar.
Labor signs?: Just Braxton Hicks contractions 3-4x a day.
Belly button in or out?: Flat
What I miss: Not being able to be active with Jackson. I look forward to when we can horse around again.
What I'm looking forward to: Dressing my baby girl in all the cute outfits she received from the baby shower. Seriously, dresses GAL ORE!
Monthly Wisdom: When Braxton Hicks contractions start up – DRINK WATER!
Milestone: We made it to 34 weeks without having any preterm labor contractions. I went through this at 34 weeks exactly with Jackson  - so scary! Oh – and baby shower complete – now it’s all about preparing for Malia to get here!!!

No comments: