After a fun/exhausting session at Little Gym today, followed by an excursion to Target – Jackson was a little overwhelmed. It was lunch time, but he was also falling asleep in the car. Tough spot for a mama. Do I put him down for a nap and feed him lunch at 2pm? Or, do I feed him as much as I can give him and put him down for a nap.
Well, I tried option #2 and it didn’t turn out so well.
After I put him down, I watched the video and realized he didn’t finish swallowing his food. So I had to wake him up and fish it out. Slept through the entire thing.
Poor guy is pooped!
2 comments:
OHHHH MY GOSH!!!! That is so adorable!!! LOVE this video! :-)
Awww....poor little guy. That was one successful afternoon of play! I'm surprised he ate at all being so tired. So cute!
Post a Comment