Monday, March 14, 2011

Weeks 31 & 32

 

31 weeks 32 weeks

What weeks? 31 and 32 
Total weight gain: 32 lbs (and measuring 33 weeks pregnant).
Baby Growth: 16 inches long and about 3.3 pounds to 3.75 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long.
Maternity clothes?: All maternity
Stretch marks?: Nope!
Sleep?: Waking up about 2-3 times a night to pee. Shane is slowly moving downstairs onto the couch. We both just get better sleep that way.  With my restless leg, tossing and turning and peeing – I’m up probably every 1-2 hours.
Best moment this week?: When saying prayers with Jackson as I was putting him to sleep, I said, “God bless Mama and Daddy…..” and he said, “and baby”. Heart. Melted.
Movement?: She’s running out of room. The punches and kicks have moved to rolling around to get comfy.
Food cravings?: Peaches
Labor signs?: Just Braxton Hicks contractions 3-4x a day.
Belly button in or out?: Flat
What I miss: Not running out of breath when going up the stairs.
What I'm looking forward to: Holding my baby girl in my arms.
Monthly Wisdom: Naps are KEY at this stage!
Milestone: Baby Shower invites are OUT (and RSVP’s coming in!).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Prayers for baby...so sweet!
That is so exciting that you are having another shower. We only do them for first babies, but I think its great to celebrate every new baby! Can't wait to hear all about it!