**Is it just me, or does it look like Malia has dropped?**
What weeks? 35 and 36
Total weight gain: 34 lbs (uh, I lost 2 pounds?)
Baby Growth: 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds to almost 6 pounds and is more than 18 1/2 inches long.
Maternity clothes?: Mostly maternity clothes, however some have gotten too small – sad.
Stretch marks?: Nope!
Sleep?: Between restless leg, peeing every 2 hours, heartburn and Braxton Hicks contractions – sleep is pretty pathetic at this point. Oh well :)
Best moment this week?: Doing our maternity photos with Justine. At one moment, Shane gave me this look and asked, “Are you ready to meet your baby girl?” I don’t know what came over me, I just started crying…..in that moment it hit me that I was REALLY going to be holding my daughter in just a blink of an eye…and I can’t wait!
Movement?: Do rib jabs count?
Food cravings?: Nutella
Labor signs?: Braxton Hicks contractions 9-10x a day and at my internal appointment today, doc said I am 2cm dilated and Malia is head-down!
Belly button in or out?: Popped this week.
What I miss: Being able to put my shoes on and NOT referring to my belly as “the torpedo”.
What I'm looking forward to: FULL TERM – just one week to go before I can really “let go”.
Monthly Wisdom: Listen to your body – especially at this point. Anything can happen!
Milestone: Internal exam and weekly appointments have begun!
No comments:
Post a Comment