Monday, April 25, 2011
The Girl I Dreamed of....
When we found out that we were pregnant back in August 2010, the first thought other than terror that entered my mind was I hope it's a girl. Before we knew Jackson was a boy, I fully expected to have a little girl. Upon finding out we were having a boy I wasn't disappointed but I just expected something different. From when I was younger I've always dreamed of having a daddy's girl. A beautiful little face that would melt my heart everytime she smiled. Don't get me wrong, Jackson is incredible, but he's a Mama's boy. That's Brianne's little boy. He is my son and someone I will need to help mold into a man. I have to teach him to be tough, provide for his family, and to be a man. It's a different type of relationship. When we found out that we were having a girl in December, my heart fell to the floor. At last, I will have a little girl to protect, and a girl that will be the most precious thing in the world to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment