Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Imagine Children’s Museum

A few weeks ago, I came across a “mommy saving” blog that posted a 1/2 off membership at the Imagine Children’s Museum. I immediately jumped on it knowing how many wonderful things I have heard about the place.

The membership is a year long and I got it for only $38! I have been waiting to use it and today was the day.  I didn’t know what to expect – I was really hoping I wouldn’t be disappointed.  Turns out it’s the best $38 ever spent!  Jackson walked in and was OFF – he didn’t say one word to me the entire time because he was too busy focusing on all there was to see and do. There was a store, a cafe, a veterinarian clinic, a bank, a huge train table, a bus, a cockpit of a plane, a glow room, a stage, a tree house, and a water room that we didn’t even get a chance to check out and SO much more! After 2 hours, he was running into things and could barely focus – I knew it was naptime!

Of course I forgot my camera, but I got a few photos from my phone:

Life size connect four? Yes please!IMG-20110413-00314

The biggest and coolest train table EVER! IMG-20110413-00317

Driving the bus had to be his favorite part!
IMG-20110413-00320

Immediately asleep when he got in the car! Yesssssss!
IMG-20110413-00324

My goal is to try and go back there once a week – I know this will be possible especially when Malia is born and Shane is home looking for things to do…..

No comments: