They aren’t the best photos – but I think they pretty much show how the room is set up. I spent a LOT of time on Malia’s nursery – about the same as I did on Jackson’s – but I had his done at 28 weeks pregnant as opposed to 36 weeks for Malia. Things change when you have a toddler constantly wanting your attention :)
I am very proud of how it turned out. I often go into Malia’s room and just dream of what it will be like when she’s here. The rooms inspiration was from the bedding: “lovebird”. She’s our little lovebird and we can’t wait for her to fly into our lives!
Friday, April 8, 2011
Nursery Complete!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gorgeous! I love the birdy theme. I did a bird theme with my older daughter's nursery as well.
Post a Comment