When I was pregnant with Jackson, I did a weekly survey. Basically documenting my week-by-week pregnancy progress and also gave family & friends a little insight into what I’m experiencing. Mostly I do it for me – to look back on, and compare. I love to see how far I’ve come…..
*Weekly Survey*
How far along?: 10 weeks.
Total weight gain: 5 lbs.
How big is baby?: A little over an inch or so long, crown to bottom -- and weighs less than a quarter of an ounce.
Maternity clothes?: Just work pants at this point. Sitting all day, I can’t handle having my pants just DIG into my stomach.
Stretch marks?: Nope!
Sleep?: Up at least twice to pee.
Best moment this week?: Finally telling the boss, so now I don’t have to try and suck in every time I need to talk to her.
Movement?: Nope, not yet – too early.
Food cravings?: Sushi
Labor signs?: Hell No!
Belly button in or out?: In.
What I miss: Being able to stay up past 8pm.
What I'm looking forward to: Jackson understanding what “There’s a baby in my belly” means. He has started to dive bomb on my stomach.
Weekly Wisdom: Snacks are key in the first few weeks of pregnancy.
Milestone: Broke out the maternity pants!
1 comment:
Cute tiny bump! For some reason maternity pants have a bad rap, but I think they are the BEST! Whats better than socially acceptable elastic waite bands?!?! Congrats again!
Post a Comment