Tuesday, October 26, 2010

12 weeks


IMG_5617 IMG_5616 *Weekly Survey*

How far along?: 12 weeks.
Total weight gain: 5 lbs
How big is baby?: From crown to rump, your baby-to-be is just over two inches long (about the size of a lime) and weighs half an ounce.
Maternity clothes?: Not to much right now, I’ve decided that I am going to try to not spend too much money on maternity clothes this time around. I am going to see what I can pull off out of my closet.
Stretch marks?: Nope!
Sleep?: Asleep by 9pm every night. EXHAUSTED!
Best moment this week?: Figuring out our daycare situation. I think I cried a little bit when Shane’s cousin (who watches Jackson) said that she doesn’t want to see my baby go into daycare anymore than I do. Family is family – that’s what we do for each other.
Movement?: Nope, not yet – too early.
Food cravings?: Costco Apple Pie
Labor signs?: No way!
Belly button in or out?: In.
What I miss: A warm cup of joe on these stormy days….
What I'm looking forward to: Our ultrasound next week!
Weekly Wisdom: Family is #1
Milestone: I’m really starting to show!

1 comment:

The World According to Max's Mom said...

Oh my goodness, you really are showing. You are so cute! I am so excited for you!