Sunday, October 17, 2010

11 weeks

11 weeks 11 weeks_2

*Weekly Survey*
How far along?:
11 weeks.
Total weight gain: 5 lbs (maybe less, I feel a little lighter this week). 
How big is baby?: Just over 1 1/2 inches, head
to bottom
Maternity clothes?: Mostly not right now. I figured I could get away with wearing work pants unbuttoned with a tight (stretchy) tank top over. Yoga pants at home for sure!
Stretch marks?: Nope!
Sleep?: Asleeep by 8pm every night. Poor Shane.
Best moment this week?: Talking about names with Shane.
Movement?: Nope, not yet – too early.
Food cravings?: Tillamook ice cream.
Labor signs?: No way!
Belly button in or out?: In.
What I miss: Being able to stay up past 8pm with my husband.
What I'm looking forward to: Figuring out our daycare situation. I am in the WRONG business!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Everything will work out. Everything will work out.
Milestone: I almost barfed this week. Which is exciting because I haven’t yet.

No comments: