As written in my “coming out” post that we are expecting, I mentioned that I took my pregnancy test early in the morning – at like 6am. Since Shane had already left for the day, and there was no way I was going to tell him over the phone (I HAVE to see his reaction) I had all day to figure out how I was going to tell him. Of course, that day (of all days) Shane decided he wanted to use my car to take to work - so I was carless. I had to be creative, and convincing…..
When Shane got home from work, I was upstairs in the landing area playing with both babies (Jackson & Kea). This is out our conversation went:
Brianne: “OMG Honey, you have to see what Jackson did in his crib today!”
Shane: “Are you serious Brianne? You left it in there?”
Brianne: “Oh yeah honey, you don’t want to miss this one, it’s the best one yet.”
Shane: “That’s disgusting Brianne, why do you do that – you are so gross.”
Brianne: “Well, why don’t you go check it out now so I can clean it up?”
Shane: “Fine – but you are sick Brianne.” (he walks towards Jackson’s room)
Brianne: “I think you should take Jackson with you on this one, he needs to see this too.” (As Shane walks down the hall, I pull out my camera).
And here’s where it leaves off (FYI if you are at work or around kids, Shane drops the F-Bomb a couple times – be warned):
5 comments:
LOL! That's so great! His reaction is priceless! And very sweet!
I just had to say, my favorite part is when he drops the F-bomb while he hugs you, lol!
I LOVE shane's response! PRICELESS!
Best video ever! Love it Brianne. So cute. Congratulations again!!!
LOVE this
Post a Comment