On Tuesday we had our NT Scan for Baby #2. For those that aren’t familiar – and NT Scan detects Downs Syndrome as well as Trisomy 18. We don’t find out right away what the results are, we have to wait a few weeks. The waiting sucks, but the tech said things look good on her end. Now we can breathe. And then cry…..
Shane and I have never even thought twice about doing this testing – the more prepared “just in case” the better! And the best part – we got to see Baby #2. He/she was VERY active in there – jump, flailing, kicking and squirming. I can’t believe I can’t feel yet what he/she is doing……
We asked the ultrasound tech to pop the ultrasound into 3D for us – she said they don’t normally do it this early, but since she liked us…..
Yes, we realize our child looks like an alien. Can you blame him/her? He/she is 12 weeks old and the size of a lime! We think he/she is absolutely perfect. We are so in love we can’t even handle it!
3 comments:
I am so excited for you guys!!!
Isn't it just amazing?! There is something so surreal about seeing the baby in your belly!!! I think he/she is perfect too! Already cute! Are feeling that this one is a girl or a boy yet?
SO exciting!!! Seeing your little lime at oly 12 weeks, in 3D is so unbelievable!!! Everything is going to be great!!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment