The rumors are true! You DO in fact show earlier with the second pregnancy. I honestly though it was a rumor, and old wives tale, or something women just did to get attention. Well, I will be the first one to prove it’s true, and NOT easy– especially having to hide my pregnancy for the first 10 weeks!
See, I started the new job – and since I haven’t even received my first paycheck yet, I knew telling them would be difficult. Well, it was worse than that. My supervisor was really nice about it, but she was disappointed. An emotion I can’t stand. I HATE having people disappointed in me –anyone really. I would much rather have someone hate my guts, want to key my car and make a Brianne voodoo doll, than be disappointed in me.
We haven’t told the “big” bosses yet, we’ll wait another week or two – I am honestly dreading it and looking forward to it. Why? Because I know it will be more disappointment is headed my way, but at least I don’t have to wear potato sacks to work anymore to try to hide my growing belly.
Here’s a look at what I’ve been hiding:
4 weeks 5 weeks![]()
![]()
6 weeks 7 weeks![]()
![]()
Some say it’s nothing, and I know it’s all just bloat – but it’s a lot for me. If I’m this big now……oh dear, what’s 40 weeks going to look like????
3 comments:
YES! Totally true rumor!! I had a tough time coming to terms with it myself...especially when you see a first time mom who is due the same time as you and is still totally skinny! But you look amazing! Cute tiny bump!
Wow! Nice little belly :) When do we get the story of how you told Shane???
Good luck telling the big bosses! Will you be able to keep your job I hope?
I LOVE IT!! I just want to rub your belly! You look fantastic mama!
Post a Comment