Tuesday, June 2, 2009

32 weeks
















*Weekly Survey*

How far along?:
32 weeks.
Total weight gain: I get weighed tomorrow, I'm going to guess 28lbs.
How big is baby?: 16.7" long, 3.75lbs.
Maternity clothes?: Yes, and I am still able to wear pre-pregnancy clothes too!
Stretch marks?: Not yet....
Sleep?: Let's just say, insomnia sucks.
Best moment this week?: My Baby Showers
Movement?: Not so much kicks anymore, just lots of re-positioning & stretching. Mostly right before bed.
Food cravings?: Ice Cream
Labor signs?: Nope, just the Braxton Hicks contractions about 2-3 a day.
Belly button in or out?: Beginning to pop at the top.
What I miss: My ankles.
What I'm looking forward to: My "friends" Baby Shower on Sunday!
Weekly Wisdom: Using the word "pussy" instead of "wimp" during childbirth classes is a major no-no. Oops!
Milestone: Baby Showers-check! Maternity Photos-check!

Besides the excitement my 2 of 3 baby showers this last week, we also took our maternity photos. At first when I suggested this to Shane he wasn't really excited about it, and even thought it was a waste of money. I can understand his perspective, but it's something I have always wanted to do - so he let me do it with the stipulation that if they turned out horrible, I would agree that we will NEVER do them again AND we will never pay a photographer to take pictures of Jackson. I agreed. Our photographer, Kate McElwee did a fantastic job, and although my lips were blue by session end (it was freezing down at Golden Gardens) it was a great bonding experience with Shane. At one point he said, "Everything I care about is right here" as he wrapped his arms around my belly.

Here are the sneak peek pics:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest prego to ever walk the planet....even if you have no ankles =) Cannot WAIT for your shower Sunday!!