Tuesday, June 9, 2009

33 weeks

How far along?: 33 weeks.
Total weight gain: 29 lbs
How big is baby?: 17" long & just over 4 lbs.
Maternity clothes?: I live in maternity gauchos & tank tops
Stretch marks?: Nope
Sleep?: Average about 4 hours a night - I think my body is preparing me for this baby now.
Best moment this week?: Friends' Baby Shower (I have the best girlfriends!)
Movement?: All day and all night (I think he wants out).
Food cravings?: Ice Cream
Labor signs?: Still just Braxton Hicks
Belly button in or out?: Looking at pictures, it looks like it's popped, but it's still "in" at the bottom.
What I miss: Sleeping.
What I'm looking forward to: Completing our registry and getting all set up for Jackson to come home. AND my mom's graduation from UW tomorrow!!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Some of the best gifts come from the heart.
Milestone: Jackson passed the 4lb mark! Shane was born 7 weeks early at 3lbs, 13oz and he turned out just PERFECT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO adorable!!!! You should make a flip-book with all of your weekly pics! It'd be so cool to watch your little bump grow!! =D

Your shower was SO fun! You really do have great friends!!