Yesterday marked my 3rd and final baby shower, my "friends" baby shower. My two besties, Ellisa & Rachel threw the shower and wow, do they know how to pick beautiful decor, great food, fun games and keep the ambiance JUST RIGHT. I have to say it right off the bat, I have the most amazing friends! I used to think that the more friends I had, the more I would be liked - boy was I wrong! I have about 2 handfuls of friends that are the most amazing, inspiring, loving, giving & caring women I have ever met. Each one of them means something different to me - and how lucky am I that they ALL get along?!?! They all came out for my baby shower yesterday and showed their support for me, Shane & Jackson. They all know about mine & Shane's journey to get pregnant and how badly we want Jackson. It was a special day and I will ALWAYS remember who was there for me.....















2 comments:
I wish I could have been there!! Sorry I missed it!!! We had a graduation party to go too. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Can't wait to meet Jackson! Tracy
Post a Comment